2023 Healthiest Employers Wellness Champion Award
Feb. 3, 2023
Healthiest Employers® is excited to introduce our first-ever Wellness Champion Award. We started in 2009 as a way to celebrate companies that put their people first by investing in the health of their employees. Now, we are taking employee health to the next level by honoring those who are genuinely making a difference – the people.
If you or someone in your organization is interested in nominating a team member for the Healthiest Employers Wellness Champion Award, please visit the nomination form here. Winners will receive an Amazon gift card and wellness prize pack for their contribution to employee health.
A successful nominee will demonstrate the 6 key values essential to workplace wellness:
- Vision – understands the challenges and opportunities that differentiate their workplace and has helped set corporate wellness initiatives for team members
- Culture – engages the hearts, minds, and bodies of employees to address well-being and is well-respected among peers as “walking the talk”
- Learning – dedicates time to learning-minded practices and demonstrates continuous improvement in leading successful and productive employee wellness programs
- Expertise – seeks out other members of the team to balance subject-matter expertise with emotional intelligence to develop a deep understanding of human behavior and motivation
- Metrics – understands the strategic value of wellness to the organization and measures company success to make adjustments and improve results
- Technology – maintains awareness of tools and technologies to deploy the most suitable programs for employees and encourage them to live their best lives
Did someone you know come to mind when reading this? Nominate them today!
Winners will be announced in October in conjunction with the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America award. Please have all Wellness Champion nominations submitted by July 31. Please note this award is separate from the regional Healthiest Employers awards and will be scored on a national scale, not locally. Your company does not have to be a Healthiest Employers award winner to nominate your teammate for this award. This is open to all employees across the country!