Oct. 6, 2023
This year, Healthiest Employers® offered the first-ever Healthiest Employers Wellness Champion award. Winners were nominated by their colleagues, consulting partners, and vendor representatives and selected by Healthiest Employers on the basis of the 6 key values essential to workplace wellness:
- Vision – understands the challenges and opportunities that differentiate their workplace and has helped set corporate wellness initiatives for team members
- Culture – engages the hearts, minds, and bodies of employees to address well-being and is well-respected among peers as “walking the talk”
- Learning – dedicates time to learning-minded practices and demonstrates continuous improvement in leading successful and productive employee wellness programs
- Expertise – seeks out other members of the team to balance subject-matter expertise with emotional intelligence to develop a deep understanding of human behavior and motivation
- Metrics – understands the strategic value of wellness to the organization and measures company success to make adjustments and improve results
- Technology – maintains awareness of tools and technologies to deploy the most suitable programs for employees and encourage them to live their best lives
Each nomination form stated the success, compassion, and drive from each of our Wellness Champions. The following winners exemplify the six categories, strive to make health a priority in their workspace, and lead by example.
Click on each champion to learn more about their hard work and commitment to employee health!